All the Kids

All the Kids

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dossier, part 2

Our dossier has made it to our facilitator and due to some miscommunications, we needed to send more forms today.  So the next packet is on its way and should get to him on Monday.  We are hoping and praying that it will be submitted next week.  Then we will wait to hear when our appointment in Ukraine will be.  I have heard from people who have adopted from Ukraine that the appointment is set anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks from submission of dossier.  So time to really get ready to go!  Tomorrow I have an appointment so I will be out alone and while I am out, I am planning on going shopping for some clothes and shoes for the boys.  It is about to get real!

Again, this past week, we have had donations come in from unexpected sources for our adoption.  It is exciting to watch God at work.  We are very close to having it fully funded and that is just amazing to us to be completely honest.  In the beginning of our process, we were checking into groups that offer interest-free adoption loans, assuming we would need to go that route.   It is looking more and more like that will not be necessary, and we are humbled and moved by the generosity of so many.  I am making a book for the boys so one day they will know how many people helped give them a family.  So many of you are part of their story.  If you have been praying for us, and I do not know it, please let me know so I can include you in their story.  God is using so many of you in providing a future for S and V that they probably would not otherwise have had.  Thank you, thank you, thank you and praise God!

The King will reply, "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."  Matthew 25:40

1 comment:

erica said...

Wow, you're getting so close! So excited that you'll be able to meet your boys soon! Can't wait to hear all about it!