All the Kids

All the Kids

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Quick Little Update

I thought I would post a really quick update.  I got home from Houston last night and all of my scans and reports are good!  No evidence of disease...NED....words I love to hear.  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
Benjamin has had several firsts in the past few days.  He had his first trip to Chick Fil A - which was a huge hit.  Except for the fries which just confused him!



He got his first bicycle from a family at our church (thank you Sarah Malone).  He is so excited about it and said, "Thank you thank you Benjamin bicycle."  When I got home, it was the first thing he showed me and told me about.  We went to the park today and worked on him riding it and I think he will get it in no time.



Then today, he had his first tooth extracted or really, some roots extracted.  When one of his baby teeth came out, it broke off and left the roots and they needed to come out.  He was a trooper about it and enjoyed getting to go out for ice cream afterwards.


Jocelyn and Ellie Grace continue to do well with Benjamin.  They hug him more than he likes and they sing all the time, which is more than he likes, but overall they are getting along well.

Prissy, prissy girls!

 

And of course, some silly faces.


No comments: