All the Kids

All the Kids

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fundraisers

I mentioned in our last blog post that fundraisers were coming.  There are several different avenues we are going to try:

  • The donate button on our blog allows anyone to donate via PayPal.
  • Our church, Meadow Grove Baptist, has a fund set up for our adoption to allow anyone to donate through them.  The address is 3221 Louis Wilson Drive, Brandon, MS  39042.  The check needs to be clearly marked to go towards our adoption.  However, this will not be tax-deductible as adoptions are exempt from tax-deductible status.
  • We will be having a garage sale in April and are taking donations for items to sell.  We are happy to pick up anything you want to clean out (in the Jackson area) and donate for the sale.
  • We are working on adoption t-shirts and will post more on that when we have the design nailed down.
  • I am also making jewelry.  Below are pictures of some earrings I have made over the past few weeks.  The metal is sterling silver.  Some of the earrings I will be able to duplicate and some are very limited in how many I will have in the same design.  So if there are any you like, order quickly!  All earrings are $15 plus $2 if shipping is required.  To pay:
      • use the donate button on the blog.  Just be sure to email me at psselman@hotmail.com to let me know which design you want.
      • personal check.  Again, email me to let me know which design you want so I can hold them for you.  
      • find me in person.  













No comments: