All the Kids

All the Kids

Friday, February 15, 2013

Introducing Vitalik

And here is Vitalik (Vitaly to his new found friends in Ohio!)  When we first heard the story of Sasha and Vitalik, it was Vitalik who was always asking the missionary about when his family would come for him.  He is the more outgoing of the two and we believe that his hosting time here in the States has proved that to be true.  While it is good to know that the boys are back together, it is difficult to know that they do not know that their family is coming for them.  You can read more about Vitalik's time in the States at www.possibilityofmiracles.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Vitalik looks like a happy young man. He will be a fine addition to the Selman clan.

ljwenn said...

I am so excited for Vitalik! I am Erica's mom, so I am His Ohio "Babushka", as he called me. The first time we met him, he came running at me with his arms wide open, wrapped them around me and said "Babushka"! Oh, pitter-patter! I am so excited that he has a family to come back to! Your family is beautiful! We wish you God's blessings in this adventure!

Unknown said...


I am so glad he had that experience! I hope we can all visit once he is here. Thank you for thinking of us and for caring about Vitalik!